We are excited to have you join us and look forward to helping you get the most out of the Chaos Sumo service. Let us know how we can help - and please consider joining our Chaos Sumo Premium Beta program in addition to using the free Community service.
The documentation is designed to get you up and running as quickly as possible and provide answers to questions you may have along the way, including a Getting Started Guide, FAQ, videos, and docs on our API, references and user console. If for some reason, you can’t find the information you need, contact us at email@example.com.
Also, once you are logged into the service you’ll have access to the support portal to easily submit bugs, feature requests, and ask questions
Chaos Sumo is Smart Object Storage™, an S3 compatible API and service to discover, organize, and analyze your object storage data, all in one place. Chaos Sumo collapses costly data silos and infrastructure, delivering the industry’s fastest time to insights by eliminating the development and coding typically associated with transforming, integrating, and managing big data. Chaos Sumo turns object storage into an Intelligent Data Lake that can be organized, managed, modeled and analyzed directly via REST, or published to Tableau, Looker or RDBMS services. With initial availability on AWS S3, Chaos Sumo delivers value in minutes, and learns from your data and queries, making your data engineers, analysts, and data scientists more productive.
As a Beta tester, we ask that you pay attention to the following and provide us feedback throughout the Beta period. Feel free to send us your feedback anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Overall feedback on the service - is it useful, how would you use it? Are there other people on your team who would benefit from it?
- What problems are you able to solve that you couldn’t before?
- Did you use the API? What was your experience with it?
- Are there other data types you would like supported?
- Are there any third party integration that would be valuable to you?
- What would you consider paying (range) to use as a monthly service?
- How could the service better support you / deliver value?
Note: Please keep results confidential: We ask that all testers adhere to confidentiality requirements and don’t share any information via social media or any other outlet.
Let us know how we can help you to easily discover and analyze what’s in your bucket!
The Chaos Sumo team